Please join our group! We’re always looking for new members to add to our creative sessions. As of 2017, dues are $35 annually, due upon registration and every year during the same month as your original registration. If you are experiencing financial hardship, contact the Treasurer about payments. We do not offer refunds.
Please fill out the Registration Form (below) and submit.
What dues provide you:
- Free admission to our meetings (2nd and last Sunday of every month).
- Online critique, as well as, in person critique sessions at our meetings the second and last Sunday of the month (except December).
- Full access to the website and all of the great information, tips, and posts from members.
- A quarterly newsletter full of information and articles on writing, including contests and industry news.
- The ability to contribute (appropriate and related to writing) articles, reviews, personal promotion, etc. to the newsletter.
- The ability to use the group’s blog to showcase your writing and books.
If you’d like to visit a meeting, the first is free, and each subsequent meeting has a $5 fee. After attending a meeting if you’d like a full membership, we will apply your fee towards full Membership and you will only owe the difference.
We have so many exciting ideas and we want you to be a part of our writers group in the capacity you feel comfortable.
Please submit your dues in one of the following two ways:
- Bring a check or cash with you to the first meeting you attend.
- Send a check, money order or cashier’s check payable to the Treasurer.
Make checks to: Chris Crawford
By submitting, you’ve read and agreed to the guidelines and bylaws.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com